Skip to main content

HP PSC Recruitment - Oct 2011 | Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission | www.hp.gov.in/hppsc

HIMACHAL PRADESH PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
Nigam Vihar, Shimla,H.P. - 171002 (INDIA)
Advt.No.VIII/2011.
Applications either Online or Offline are invited from the eligible and desirous Indian citizens for recruitment to the posts in different Department. The details of the Departments and posts are as under :-
Department of Town and Country Planning H.P.
  • Senior Planning Draughtsman Class-II(Non Gazetted)- 03 Posts ( On Contract Basis)
  • Planning Officer, Class-I(Gazetted)- 02 Posts (On Contract basis)
  • Assistant Town Planner, Class-I(Gazetted)-01 Post
Technical Education Vocational & Industrial Training, H.P.
  • Principal(B.Pharmacy College)Class-I (Gazetted)- 01 Post
  • Assistant Professor(Pharmacy) Class-I (Gazetted)- 01 Post
  • Lecturer(B.Pharmacy College) Class-I (Gazetted)- 04 Posts
Department of Home.
  • Scientific Officer(Physics & Ballistics) Class-II, Gazetted - 01 Post
Department of Sainik Welfare.H.P.
  • Deputy Director, Zila Sainik Welfare Class-II, Gazetted - 04 Posts
Department of Industries,H.P.
  • Assistant Geologist, Class-I(Gazetted) - 01 Post (Contract Basis)
H.P.Power Corporation Limited(Department of M.P.P & Power
  • Assistant Engineer(Environment)Class:I - 02 Posts
Department of Health and Family Welfare.
  • Medical Officer(Dental) Class:I(Gazetted) - 42 Posts (Contract basis)
Irrigation & Public Health Department
  • Assistant Engineer(Civil) Class-I(Gazetted)- 08 Posts
Department of Higher Education
  • Acharya Sankrit (College Cadre Class-I) Gazetted- 16 Posts (on Contract basis)
  • Head Master (School Cadre)Class-II(Non Gazetted)- 212 Posts
  • Principal(College Cadre) Class-I (Gazetted)- 03 Posts
Department of Home(Prosecution)
  • Assistant District Attorney Class-I(Gazetted)- 02 Posts
Last Date for submission of Online Application: 22/10/2011.
How to apply:-Online application
For More Details & Online Apply Click Here
Posted for: http://indianjobsmart.blogspot.com/.

Popular posts from this blog

FACULTY JOBS IN CHANDIGARH | DEPARTMENT OF MEDICAL EDUCATION & RESEARCH, GOVERNMENT MEDICAL COLLEGE, SECTOR – 32-B, CHANDIGARH | www.gmch.gov.in

CHANDIGARH ADMINISTRATION DEPARTMENT OF MEDICAL EDUCATION & RESEARCH, GOVERNMENT MEDICAL COLLEGE, SECTOR – 32-B, CHANDIGARH. (ESTABLISHMENT BRANCH-I). Applications are invited from the eligible candidates, in the prescribed proforma, for filling up the following Group ‘A’ Medical Faculty posts, purely on contract basis, in Government Medical College & Hospital, Sector-32, Chandigarh : - The vacancy is as follows: - Reader -06 Posts  Salary Rs.88000/- Senior Lecturer-15 Posts   Salary Rs.70300/- Last Date:22/07/2011. How to Apply :- Applications in the prescribed Application Proforma alongwith self attested copies of all the certificates/testimonials and other documents, recent photograph and Application Fee in a sealed cover super scribing “Application for the post of ___________________” should reach the office of Director Principal, Room No. 213, Block ‘D’, Hospital Building, Government Medical College & Hospital, Sector-32-B, Chandigarh F...

KIOCL Limited Recruitment - 2011 | GM, Senior Managers, Managers | Govt. jobs in Karnataka | www.kioclltd.com

KIOCL LIMITED (A Government of India Enterprise) Regd.Office: II Block, Koramangala, Bangalore-560034. Advt.No.Pers/01/2011 KIOCL Limited, a Government of India Enterprise and 100% EOU, having its Pelletisation and Pig Iron complex at Mangalore and Corporate Office at Bangalore is looking for high performing, dynamic and achievement oriented professionals and invites application for the following posts: General Manager(New Business Development)(E8)-01 Post   Pay Scale : Rs.51300-73000/-  Qualification : Degree in Engineering (any discipline) from a recognized University.  Age Limit : Below 54 years Senior Manager(New Business Development)(E5)-02 Posts   Pay Scale : Rs.43200-66000/-  Qualification : Degree in Engineering (Mining) from a recognized University with First Class Mines Manager Certificate (R)  Age Limit : 45 Years Senior Manager(PR/Corporate Social Responsibility)(E5)-02 Posts   Pay Scale : Rs.43200-66000/-  Qualification : ...

Recruitment Constable Male and Female (5726 Posts) Punjab Police October 2011

PUNJAB POLICE  ADVERTISEMENT FOR RECRUITMENT OF MALE AND FEMALE CONSTABLES IN DISTRICT POLICE CADRE OF PUNJAB POLICE.  Applications are invited from Male and female candidates for filling up of the 3726 of Male and 2000 Female posts in the District Police Cadre in the rank of constable in Punjab Police.  Constable (Male:3726, Female:2000) - 5726 Posts  Pay Scale :Rs.5910-20200+GP.Rs.2000/-  Qualification : The minimum educational qualification for recruitment is 10+2 in any discipline or equivalent. Age Limit : 18 to 25 Years.  Last Date : 17/10/2011. How to apply:- For Malae Candidates:The application form completely filled in all aspects alongwith all the necessary documents/certificates in case of male candidates must reach the Chairman, District Recruitment Boards (__________________) (Name of District for which the applicant applies) ( from 27.09.2011 to 17.10.2011 (from 9.00 A.M to 5.00 P.M) on all working days including Saturdays)...